Warblogg

Gaming community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

warlock 15-70 grinding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: warlock 15-70 grinding   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:00 pm

This is something you can do at 15-70...with my warlock i got good amount of gold and nice xp doing this...the key things you need to have are corruption, viodwalker, and any other dot spell.

1- find a nice grinding spot it doesnt matter if there are spellcasters or ranged guys.

2- you must have void walker out.

3- have your void walker on agressive, then have him start to agroe mobs, make sure he is tanking them correctly otherwise when you start corruption or and dot's they will attack you.

4- when your void is at low health heal him, then after the channeling is over, start casting your dots and every sing mob, make sure you get them all.

5- also dont agroe more then 5 mobs, then youll be at a high risk of dying.

6- when the dots are about to go away, then you start to cast them again...cast all your dot's except immolation...immolation causes dmg at the start we want overtime dmg.

7- just keep repeating those steps till all mobs are dead.

8- for a talent build i would go affliction...its the best grinding/leveling/pve spec. for pvp i guess demo or destruction would do well, but i think affliction is probably the best for everything.

Enjoy!

Getting that new tier 5 set 9012 gold, Getting Leveled by a man in china $175. Getting keyed for kara 150 gold, Being the one to Ninja the last boss 15 days of being banned... Making your own mangoes server Priceless. For all the unexpected charges use...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warblogg.sos4um.com

warlock 15-70 grinding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1